- Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
- Keeps treated surfaces looking new
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Restores lost color and luster
- Powerful UV blockers
- Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastic and finished leather
The best protection in the industry for your UV sensitive surfaces 303 Aerospace Protectant!
Of all the products offered at The Clean Garage, this one has to be the most versatile. Vinyl convertible tops, dashboards, boat enclosures, tonneau covers, car bras, vinyl RV awnings, spa covers…these are just a few of the places that benefit from this protectant that contains an SPF 40 sunscreen.
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303® Aerospace Protectant has found its way into millions of homes for day-to-day use on vehicles, sports equipment, patio furniture accessories and more. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, Aerospace Protectant dries to a clear matte finish. And because it’s water-based, this protectant is safe to use on all products, from your vehicle’s paint job and leather seats to internal engine parts.
There’s a lot of power packed into this one product. A premium surface treatment, Aerospace Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish that protects your vehicle from road grime and favorite belongings from dust and soiling. Best of all, each application will last for months.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep UV-sensitive materials looking new, year after year.